- MiniPro Rentals, as identified throughout, shall also include any and all companies doing business as owned subsidiaries of MiniPro Rentals, and shall also mean any authorized agent for MINIPRO RENTALS.
- MINIPRO RENTALS STRONGLY RECOMMENDS THE PURCHASE OF TRAVEL INSURANCE. This invoice constitutes notification of the offer to sell the traveler appropriate travel insurance for all travel and that you have been offered an appropriate insurance coverage. This also acknowledges that you are aware of any and all penalties that will be charged by the travel vendor and that MINIPRO RENTALS is not liable for any penalties assessed by the travel supplier or suppliers. Travel Insurance is highly recommended to cover all forms of travel. Acceptance of this invoice is acknowledgement that you have been made aware of the availability of travel insurance, and if insurance has not been purchased, this will act as acknowledgement that travel insurance has been declined on behalf of all travelers, and traveler is aware of the costs that may be associated with lack of travel insurance coverage when travelling or in the event of cancellation.
- We acknowledge that terms and conditions posted on travel supplier sites are available to review. Acceptance of documents and/or invoices, either physical or electronic, is an acknowledgement that you accept these terms and conditions.
- Cancellation Penalties are imposed by almost all travel suppliers. These penalties are available from MINIPRO RENTALS and on the travel supplier website. In addition, MINIPRO RENTALS reserves the right, at MINIPRO RENTALS’s discretion, to impose a cancellation penalty*. By accepting this invoice, you agree to these cancellation penalties and further agree that there will be no attempt on your part to reverse any credit card charges for such penalties as applied by the vendor or MINIPRO RENTALS.
- Charge backs or reversal of charges. This invoice serves as acknowledgement that the charges made on your behalf for any form of travel purchased through MINIPRO RENTALS are legitimate charges, and you will not challenge any legitimate charges made. In the event of doing any charge back or attempt to reverse your credit card for these legitimate charges, you will be responsible for any court costs incurred by STARDUST TRAVEL to recover those funds.
- Checks returned for insufficient funds or stop payments, will result in maximum penalties as allowed by Hawaii Law and Statute. Insufficient funds checks will be subject to maximum penalties allowed, and may be subject to criminal prosecution, and any other applicable laws and statutes.
- Litigation: In case of litigation, all litigation will occur in a Hawaii Court of Law, or be mitigated by a licensed arbitrator chosen by STARDUST TRAVEL.
- Tour pricing is subject to change without notice due to currency fluctuations, tariff charges, or
- increases in operational expenses. In addition, some tours are based on a minimum number of guests participating. The tour company has the right to cancel a scheduled departure and offer an alternative date.
- Forms of payment: STARDUST TRAVEL accepts forms of payment as accepted by the travel provider. Checks are accepted no later than three weeks prior to payment due date by the vendor. Checks are not accepted for any nonrefundable travel. Credit cards are accepted for payment provided the travel supplier accepts them. An invoice from MINIPRO RENTALS has the same strength as signature on file, and will be considered as such in a court of law or for any challenges to a reversal of charges on a credit card.
- Ages of travelers: Travelers are subject to the restriction imposed by the travel provider as outlined online or in the appropriate brochure.
- STARDUST TRAVEL shall not be responsible for any traveler being denied boarding, or access to any form of travel or accommodations including but not limited to trains, planes, hotels, public or private transportation for any reason, including but not limited to health issues or insufficient documentation.
- * We will NEVER sell your e-mail address or any other information about you to a third party.
- * When purchasing tickets, all information gathered is strictly confidential and shared only with our financial institution for processing!
- * We maintain a strict “No-Spam” policy, which means we do not sell, rent, or otherwise give your personal information to outside companies.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
If the tour is cancelled by the tour operator, the full ticket price will be refunded. Cancellations prior to 48 hours are charged a minimum $10.00 per person administration fee. We charge 100% for No shows or cancellations within 48 hours. Riders may be responsible for all damage to equipment if such damage is determined to be the result of reckless and irresponsible operation by the guest.
We look forward to seeing you,
MINIPRO RENTALS team.